The Healthcare Enrollment Specialist receives incoming calls to assist customers (under and over 65) in applying for individual health insurance, either direct with specified carriers or through the government’s healthcare marketplace.
- Receive inbound calls from individuals interested in health insurance products
- Educate customers on plans and processes
- Provide assistance with enrollment and application completion
- Input customer data/demographics accurately and proficiently
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills, with emphasis on courtesy and telephone etiquette
- Place outbound calls to customers, insurance carriers, or the government marketplace as necessary.
- Comply with federal, state and company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position requires the use and disclosure of personal identifiable data and candidates must be trained and comply with the company’s Security and Privacy Rule policies.
Minimum Job Requirements:
Education: High school education required; College degree or equivalent work experience preferred
Experience: Call center experience; healthcare related preferred
Specific Skills: Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Internet.Excellent phone etiquette, interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
Licensing: Current health & life insurance license; Current AHIP certification
Work Hours: Candidate must be willing to work a varied work schedule to support the 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. CT, Monday – Friday operations of the Call Center.
Email resumes to HR@bukaty.com